Linking Michiana bridges the gap between job seekers and employers! Our services and hiring events help employers promote their industry, opportunities and meet candidates to fill job openings.
- Basic Application Service – A three month promotional service for employers to promote their company and job openings.
- Referral Service – A unique approach to connect with potential employees without having to leave the office or alter the daily schedule. This is a flat rate, three month service.
- Open Interviews – Employers can schedule open interviews at Linking Michiana’s office, in the conference room, during business hours, nights and weekends!
Other Hiring Events
- coming soon! Friday Coffee Chats – Similar to Open Interviews, held specifically on the first Friday of each month from 9:30 am to 11:30. Available only to employers that are our clients!
- Pizza Meet & Greet – A casual mini job fair held between May and June at Chicago Joe’s Pizza. This is invitation only.
- 7th Annual Job Fair – March 22, 2018 at the American Legion in LaGrange, IN
- Fall Job Fair – 3rd Thursday in September at the American Legion in LaGrange, IN.
- Corn School Job Fair – An outdoor job fair held Tuesday through Friday evenings, the week of Corn School, which is LaGrange County’s largest annual public event the first week in October! It’s a fair in the middle of Detroit Street from traffic light to traffic light!
- Mini Job Fairs – held at Linking Michiana’s office. Up to five employers can participate at a time.
To be included in any of Linking Michiana’s events email them: LinkingMichiana@gmail.com