Open Interviews with Linking Michiana is an additional resource for employers to attract applicants, promote employment opportunities, and be more accessible to job seekers.
Open Interviews with Linking Michiana is a great resource for employers needing to reach out to job seekers! We have a fully functional conference room furnished with a 8′ conference table, four – 4’ tables, seating for 12 (with the ability to add more), and a flat screen television to use for presentations, orientations and hiring events.
Open Interviews can be scheduled any day of the week, morning, afternoon or evenings – one week in advance!
- Fee $150 – Weekday and normal business hours – up to six hours
- Fee $250 – Evenings or weekends – up to four hours
4th Date FREE! It is highly recommended to schedule weekly dates for Open Interviews. The more frequent an employer comes, the better the results! If an employer schedules three consecutive weekly appointments, we provide the fourth (successive) week free of charge!
Employers are responsible for their own advertising.
Our business neighbor, Hunter Family Graphics, prints 5’ x 4’ & 6′ x 4′ banners for our employers that will be displayed right outside our office. It typically takes one week for a banner to be made. Approximate cost is $60 – $95.
We recommend for employers to schedule open interviews on a specific day of the week and with the same hours, so only one banner will be needed and can be used repeatedly for future dates.
Email Hunter Family Graphics for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Print Advertising
The Gateway Shopper is a weekly publication from Sturgis, Michigan and is delivered to homes and businesses in both Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan. Their costs are significantly less than any city newspaper.
Contact Michelle Brownell via email MBrownell@thegatewayshopper.com, by phone: 269-625-6463 or toll free 800-525-8673.
Open Interviews are productive in many ways:
- Co-worker for the day: We support employers throughout the day, from greeting interviewees, assisting with the application process, and gathering additional information.
- Gain candidates: Whether prospects arrive a day early, or a few days later, Linking Michiana will connect them directly to your company using our referral application.
- Teamwork: Our efforts go beyond just one day. Together we will follow up with applicants until the hiring process is complete. For example, HR may send us documents for employees to sign, and we will scan and return them to HR via email.
- Recruiting: Employer’s recruiting from our office extend their reach to connect with target candidates from our community. Job seekers are prepared to travel 30-50 miles for permanent, full time, steady employment.
- Success: Employers produce favorable results with each subsequent visit, regardless if it’s once a month, weekly or bi-weekly.
- Together we will make a difference: During your company’s time here, job seekers will experience a team of people willing to assist them. Should candidates lack experience, qualifications or skills to meet your company’s needs, Linking Michiana will assist those individuals with other employment opportunities.
Open Interviews can be scheduled weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
For inquiries email us: