Fall Job Fair with Luncheon Included for Employers
Thursday, September 21, 2017
American Legion Post 215
100 Industrial Pkwy
Lunch 12 pm – 1 pm – is included in the registration fees, for up to two company representatives
Buffet Style Lunch Menu:
The American Legion will be serving their famous friend chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, noodles, and coleslaw. Beverage: ice water. The venue only accepts cash – if you prefer something different to drink, canned sodas with a glass of ice are available for only $1.
Job Fair Public Hours: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Fees (choose one or both):
- $150 – Booth Fee for each employer
- $150 – Radio Advertising Co-sponsor – our sponsors will be mentioned in our radio ads
Late Registration: after Friday, Sept. 8 – Registration Fees are $250
Pay Tribute to our Veterans!
Because we are hosting this job fair at the American Legion, we asking employers to decorate their booths showing their patriotism for our country’s service men and women.
Other helpful info:
- Wi-fi is available!
- Tables are 6’ round, no table covers provided.
- Registration is available to the first 27 employers that register.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Registration is complete when both the fees and forms are received by Linking Michiana.
Registration forms can be picked up at our office at 221 S. Detroit St in Lagrange, Indiana, or submit request via email to LinkingMichiana@gmail.com